Lawyers often represent or interact with individuals who have been impacted by trauma. Understanding the psychological impact of trauma—and the resulting behavioral results—can help the client and the lawyer more successfully navigate the representation. Attendees will gain practical, easy-to-implement steps for representing trauma-impacted clients competently, including techniques for communicating effectively with such clients.
Thank you for taking time to watch this pre-recorded program. We hope it provided some valuable tips for your practice. Below is the post program information. Please review and complete each item to ensure you get CLE credit.
- The program has been approved for 1.5 hours of CLE.
- CLEs for our activities are only available to LMICK Policyholders.
- The program has not been approved for ethics credit.
- Each attorney must go to the KBA website, login and post their CLE Credit. Instructions can be downloaded here.
- This program has only been approved in Kentucky. If you wish for credit in other states, you are responsible for submitted the program for approval.
- Kentucky — KBA Program Number 253916