Oyez! Oyez! An Overview of the New Kentucky Rules of Appellate Procedure
Whether you routinely handle appellate cases or do so only on occasion, this session is for you! Attendees will gain an understanding of the overall changes to the appellate rules due to the adoption of the standalone Kentucky Rules of Appellate Procedure (RAP), effective January 1, 2023 (Supreme Court Order 2022-49). The session will discuss the rules and commentary provided during the Supreme Court hearing regarding RAP, to give context for the changes and provide appellate practitioners a firm foundation before tackling their next brief.
Thank you for taking time to watch this pre-recorded program. We hope it provided some valuable tips for your practice. Below is the post program information. Please review and complete each item to ensure you get CLE credit.
- The program has been approved for 1.0 hours of CLE.
- CLEs for our activities are only available to LMICK Policyholders.
- The program has not been approved for ethics credit.
- Each attorney must go to the KBA website, login and post their CLE Credit. Instructions can be downloaded here.
- This program has only been approved in Kentucky. If you wish for credit in other states, you are responsible for submitted the program for approval.
- Kentucky — KBA Program Number 250114