Courtney Risk, Business Development Specialist for Lawyers Mutual of Kentucky (“LMICK”), presents tips and strategies for attorneys to prepare for the unplanned and unavoidable circumstances that can interrupt practice operations, including extended illnesses, hospitalizations, and natural disasters. Attendees will gain practical tips for preparing for these eventualities. This session will also address succession planning issues and the ethical considerations, including relevant Model Rules of Professional Conduct, that apply to these issues and other life changing events.
Thank you for taking time to watch this pre-recorded program. We hope it provided some valuable tips for your practice. Below is the post program information. Please review and complete each item to ensure you get CLE credit.
- The program has been approved for 1.0 hours of CLE.
- CLEs for our activities are only available to LMICK Policyholders.
- The program has been approved for ethics credit.
- Each attorney must go to the KBA website, login and post their CLE Credit. Instructions can be downloaded here.
- This program has only been approved in Kentucky. If you wish for credit in other states, you are responsible for submitted the program for approval.
- Kentucky — KBA Program Number 242803